Customer Support Executive
Posted 1 month ago
- Understanding the products and services provided by the company.
- Preparing company policies and procedures.
- Developing training lessons with service delivery systems.
- Managing a team of Customer Support Representatives.
- Supporting the customer through an email ticketing system and phone calls.
- Resolving customer complaints and queries.
- Providing detailed information to customers.
- Monitoring the performance of individual representatives.
- Maintaining records of each phone call for future reference.
- Offering exceptional customer service and satisfaction.
- Following up with customers for any further information.
- Taking feedback from the customers.
- Negotiating the terms and conditions with the customer.
- Contributing the work to the company’s knowledge base.
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
- Adhering to the company’s rules and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field.
- 3 years of experience working as a Customer Support Executive or a similar position in the Customer Service department.
- Good knowledge of managing the performance of the team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.